Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Studio, New Thesis, LAST SEMESTER PROGRESS

Updating because Rose told me to.
So here's my new studio...I'm still working on the painting to the left for my hamburger series. This is where I live roughly between 11 a.m. - 2 a.m. almost everyday.

This is what happens to my butterscotch pudding if I don't get any sleep.

And here's my thesis in progress. It's a collection of comic shorts that will hopefully become a small book by the end of the semester....i hope.

Only three stories so far. Two are about castration and human decomposition from the books Bonk and Stiff, both by Mary Roach. and one story is about my fear of Goliath Bird Eating spiders. So the themes of my stories are awkwardness, random info, and fears.
Ironically, these are also the three factors that govern most of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment