Thursday, November 4, 2010

FIIIIIIILLLLLLLLER/ what I've been meaning to post back in the summer.

I AM ARTING, but it's going really slow.
BUT here is some stuff I've been meaning to post for a while:

1. I had a lot of good times from when I was still working at the MICA store during the summer after recently graduating, like sitting in the display window with a "Recent Graduate" for sale sign or putting up advertisements of ourselves as prom dates for the Pre-college students:
Profiles drawn and written by Tim Yingling:


2. I did this to my mom's cell phone a while ago. She's really religious so I just went with that.


3. This is my dad's computer keyboard. Looks like something I would do to it, but I actually think my dad did this himself....
Clearly....WE ARE RELATED.


So now everyone knows some of the stuff I do when I'm taking a break from arting.

No comments:

Post a Comment