Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011!!!~~~ Thailand/Korea Sketches

Opening 2011 blog posts with sketches from the tail end of 2010 :P
These sketches are from my trip to Thailand and Korea (when I went to volunteer for SIGGRAPH ASIA 2010 Conference in Seoul)

details of my favorites can be found on my flickr....which I forgot I had until now.

Oh and the stickers on the cover of my sketchbook were from the iberry in Chiang Mai owned by Thai comedian/artist Note Udom. He was actually there when I went, but I didn't know who he was at the time, but my aunt made me take a picture with him anyway.
He said to me, "You don't know who I am, but one day I'll be famous."

Meanwhile I'm so jealous because HE OWNS an ICE CREAM store with a boutique where he also sells art/design work with his face/disturbing cool stuff...that seems more fun than being famous, especially the ice cream part...

ANYWAY: My resolutions for 2011 are pretty simple:
1.Keep doing what I want to do, but in moderation....STEAK!

2. DANCERCISE!
3.I'm not sure how my desk and room got trashed before I left the country, but CLEAN IT UP AND GET BACK TO WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment