Saturday, December 26, 2009

Massively Late Update: Comicon and Sketches of 2009


Extremely late post on The Society of the Okay's (just Annie Wu, Emma Rochon, and Me) debut in 2009 Baltimore Comicon.

Basic recap of events and life lessons learned: Annie forced children to take lollipops, Emma got herself a patron, ate burger behind the booth, was glad I saw Idiot Books there and amused myself with Ten Thousand Stories I bought from them, and I am terrible at self promotion because I either hide or repel people. For instance, I use the booth as a fort, I have no facial recognition for people once I'm behind the booth, so I become rude aaaand I dress like this:

And the ever popular mini cards from moo.com
Also sketchbook stuff from this year. AND my prethesis/holy hamburger sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment